The newly commissioned State-owned airline, Ibom Air, is set to recruit about 300 people to start the flight operation. The Airline was started with the aim of creating both direct and indirect Job for the people of Akwa Ibom and Nigerians at large.
During the official launch, Mfon Udom, the Airline technical consultant noted that the airline will employ about 3,000 staff later in the future. Ibom Air took delivery of two 90-seater aircraft recently with the 3rd one expected to arrive in August. 6 more aircraft will join the Ibom Air fleet in 2020 and 2021 respectively.
For a start, Ibom Air will start 3 frequencies a day to Lagos state. Later, the airline will start a reqional flight operations.
Positions Available In Ibom Air
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Airport Custodians / Serviceperson
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Emergency Services
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Sales Representative
- Airline Ticket Agent and so on.
- First degree (BSc/HND)
- At least 5 credit passes in Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Applicant must be 18 years and above
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
The application process is very easy and less stressful. if you think you are qualified for any of the positions listed above, kindly follow the process below.
- Visit Ibomair.com or click here.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Select the position you want.
- Your desired remuneration (salary expectation)
- Indicate your employment status and job experience (if you have experience in the industry, it will be added advantage)
- Enter your highest degree and institution (indicate if you have completed NYSC)
- Upload your resume
- Sign the disclaimer (certify that all the information provided is correct)
If you encounter any challenge Comment Below orcontact us.
Subscribe to our blog to get more information concerning Ibom Air recruitment and flight operations.
The airline has not announce any closing date. As at the time we checked the airline website, the job application portal is still working.