I think there is a need for this post since the United Arab Emirates and the Nigerian government authorities have refused to resolve their differences.
Emirates airline is just busy changing flight travel dates. They started from 28 February to March 10. From March to 23 June and now they have fixed July 21, 2021. There is a rumour that the new date is now July 31, 2021.
I want to make this as simple as I can so no long story. Let me go straight to the point. We have 5 major things to cover and they are explained below.
You need two flight tickets. One flight ticket from Nigeria to Cotonou and another from Cotonou to Dubai.
Almost everyone wants to know the cost of a flight ticket from Cotonou to Dubai. The cost of a flight ticket depends on your date of travel. There is no specific price for the cost of a ticket. The price changes almost every time with prior notice from the airline.
The cost of the flight ticket I am giving below can change anytime.
It’s just a rough estimate that I am trying to do here.
Remember you need a flight from Nigeria because your passport is supposed to be stamped at both Nigeria (Lagos and Abuja) Airport to show departure and at Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport to show the date you arrived. That is when you will start the mandatory 14 days quarantine.
- The cost of a flight from Lagos to Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport NGN 215,257 (One-Way)
- The cost of a flight from Abuja to Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport is NGN 278,530 (One-Way)
- The cost of a flight from Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport to Dubai is NGN 323,022 (One-Way) for those that have Emirates ID and Citizens.
- The cost of a flight from Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport to Dubai is NGN 449,916 (Return ticket). This ticket is for those with tourist Visa. The return will be in 3 months. You will not be allowed to travel with a one-way ticket if you have a tourist visa.
Please Note: I used any date of my choice. The fare may change on your travel date.
You need covid-19 tests.
- When you’re leaving Nigeria to Cotonou, you need a covid-19 test. It will cost you NGN 40,000 to do a covid-19 anywhere in Nigeria. We can assist you with the covid-19 test. Contact us for assistance.
- When you arrive in Cotonou, you will need a covid-19 PCR test. When you want to leave for Dubai, you will need a covid-19 test that will cost from 50k – 60k.
- When you arrive in Dubai, you will need a covid-19 PCR test.
Where to stay in Cotonou is another challenge you need to overcome. You can get accommodation for as low as NGN 7,000 depending on the location and type of room you want.
You need to calculate and add feeding too to your budget. You know how you eat so sort that yourself.
You need a valid visa to enter Dubai. If you don’t have a visa, contact us for your Dubai visa process.
Book Cheap Flights on Sagetravels.com
BOOK A FLIGHT NOW
It is Very cheap and Affordable