Having been in active service in the tourism and beauty industry for several years, Akwaaba is not new to her in any way. She has been consistent year in, year out and closely related to the inner circle. Here is what Queen Ebele Enemchukwu has to say about Akwaaba Travel Market.
She firstly described it as the most anticipated tourism event. Notwithstanding, she has lots more to say about the west African biggest tourism event. In her words on her Facebook account, Akwaaba may be described as follows:
- An event which has one man bringing all of Africa together in one location.
- An event where all who attend leave more enriched than they came.
- An event where businesses are boosted, and lives, positively changed forever.
- An event where love stories resulting in marriages, happen.
- An event where all those Industry Titans you have been praying to meet, converge under one roof and suddenly become ‘accessible’.
- An event after which you’d no longer need me to ‘connect’ you to all the major players in the Tourism Industry.
- An event in which you can literally visit all your dream destinations.
- It is an event where Africa Meets The World.
Recall that Mrs Ebele Enemchukwu was the former Mrs Tourism Nigeria and Mrs Tourism United Nations. She is also the CEO WABIO Place a three-in-one beauty outfit in Oniru, Lekki.
The 2022 AKWAABA African Travel Market will record a memorable beach party that would give participants thrilled all the way. Meanwhile Delegates have started arriving into the country, especially African Women arriving from all over Africa for their Africa Travel 100 Women Award.
In her final words she said it’s going to be fireworks from the panel discussions, the awards, the meals, the movie, the high-level networking, the knowledge, the future.
Click here to learn more about Akwaaba Travel Market.