Nigeria is set to start receiving international flights from 5th of September 2020 as reported. Below are the protocol set by the presidential task-force committee on Coronavirus for all passengers arriving Nigeria. We have also publish the list of airlines that are restricted and allowed to enter Nigeria. Read more on the restricted countries here.
- Upon arrival in Nigeria, passengers shall queue in an orderly manner and disembarkation will be done systematically and in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Passengers will proceed for health screening at the Point of Entry.
- The Health Declearation Form wil be assessed and collected along with the sample collection form.
- Passengers arriving Nigeria/returning to Nigeria must have tested NEGATIVE fir COVID-19 (pre-boarding PCR test in country of departure).
- Test must be within 2 weeks before departure and preferably no less than 5 days pre-boarding.
- All intending passengers are required to register via a Nigerian International Travel Portal online. Click here to register.
On this portal three transactions should be completed:
Health Declaration and Self Reporting:
- Passengers are expected to fill accurate and verifiable information and submit the form online.
Report of Negative COVID-19 test conducted in the country of departure:
- Passengers are also requested to upload their COVID-19 PCR NEGATIVE results on to the national payment portal and bring along an electronic or hard copy of the result.
Payment for a repeat (second) PCR test to be done upon arrival in Nigeria.
- This portal will provide passengers with the options of where and when to carry out the PCR test. Passengers will be given an appointment date and time to present themselves at the Laboratory for a repeat COVID-19 PCR test on the 7th day after arrival.
- A list of accredited private laboratory providers across the country is available on the portals.
- Passengers whose destination is Lagos will pay to the Lagos State Laboratory consortium portal.
After completing the 3 steps above, an Access Report containing a QR Code will be sent to the email address provided by the Passenger. Passengers are expected to print the form. The form will be presented before boarding.
- Passengers will undergo thermal screening before boarding. Passenger with COVID-19 related signs and symptoms will not be allowed to board the flight.
- Foreigners with negative or COVID-19 test result that is more than 96 hours will not be allowed to enter Nigeria. Nigerians with a COVID-19 test result that is more than 96 hours will be quarantine for 14 days at their own cost.
- On arrival at destination in Nigeria, passengers will proceed on a 7-day self-isolation/quarantine.
- Passengers must present themselves at the sample collection centers on the 7th day of arrival; samples will be taken, and a COVID-19 PCR test done.
- No airport official is allowed to demand for money from passengers for Covid-19 test.
If you need flight booking assistance, kindly contact us on WhatsApp 08135146188 or 08167650848
Book Cheap Flights on Sagetravels.com
BOOK A FLIGHT NOW
It is Very cheap and Affordable