The Cross River State Airline, Cally Air is set to recruit for the 22 vacant positions available at the airline office. If you are qualified for any of the positions, kindly follow the procedures outlined below to apply.
The Vacant Positions at Cally Air
Below are the available positions Cally Air is looking for suitable candidates to fill. For more information on the job description and desirable skills and experience for all the positions listed below, click here.
- Acting Managing Director
- Acting Director Finance
- Acting Director Audit
- Acting Director Admin/Human Resource Manager
- Acting Public Relations Manager
- Acting Marketing Manager
- Acting Director Procurement
- Acting Director IT
- Acting Director Maintenance (Engineering)
- Acting Director Flight Operations
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Head of Security
- Chief Pilot
- Ground Operations Manager
- Statistical Officers
- Flight Dispatchers
- Clerical Officers
- Computer Operators
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application/CV to Harrier Global Services Limited through [email protected] not later than 14 days from the date of this publication.
The above vacancies were published on 18 September 2021 so; the closing date will be on the 2nd of October 2021. Ensure you apply before the closing date.
Important Thing To Note About Cally Air Recruitment
For more information on the job titles, description and experience, Click here.
- Make sure you have all the necessary credentials
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he/she can help you get Cally Air Job
- Follow Cally Air on Facebook for more Updates
- Apply before the closing date.
About Cally Air
Cally Air is a state-owned airline. The airline is owned by the Cross Rivers State government and it is currently managed by Aero Contractors pending when the airline will get all the necessary certifications that will allow them to stand on their own just like other domestic airlines in Nigeria.
Cally Air currently has two aircraft in their fleet. The aircraft operate from Calabar to Lagos and Abuja every day except on Saturday.