One of the newest airlines in Nigeria, Green Africa Airways Ltd has announced the recruitment of its customer service agent for the Abuja and Lagos offices.
Green Africa Airways Ltd with its hub in Lagos started flight operation in Nigeria in August 2021. The airline has grown to cover major destinations in the southern part of Nigeria. The airline’s aim is to provide a low-budget and pocket-friendly airfare ticket.
Experience Level – Entry Level
Location – Abuja, Nigeria and Lagos, Nigeria
Conflict management, communication, Microsoft Office, attention to detail, persuasive speaking, empathy and patience.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s / Polytechnic degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods in a stressful environment
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Must be able and willing to type and learn airline-specific computer systems
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation including other ancillary services if applicable
- Work at arrival and departure gates to ensure on-time departures of aircraft
- Always maintain the highest standards of safety and security
- Allocate seat numbers, issue boarding passes and luggage labels
- Check-in of passengers and crew according to Green Africa policies
- Escort passengers to and from aircraft and take special care of the elderly and unaccompanied children
- Liaise with Authorities on flown passengers and ensure accuracy of post-departure documentations
- Overview of gate and arrival hall activities
- Coordinate and reconcile all arriving baggage
- Liaise with Flight Controller, Turnaround Coordinator, and customers on any in-bound baggage irregularities
- Process all completed Property Irregularity Report (PIR) forms
- Interface with Cargo Operations on all arriving cargo
- Queue control to expedite customer flow, assist customers with general gate and airport information
- Process passengers and assign seats according to Customer needs. (Large parties, disabled, families etc.)
Application Closing Date
There is no closing date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by clicking here: