Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the co-ordination and oversight of financial accounting functions, ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction postings & financial reporting.
- Preparation of timely and accurate reports that communicate the company’s financial position at any point in time.
- Fixed Asset management, Budgetary control, Bank reconciliation, data analysis, ensuring data integrity of financial information and management reporting, tax–related issues and statutory payments/returns.
- Providing strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- BSc or HND in Accounting.
- 5-7 years working experience in accounting roles.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP).
- Advance Excel skill with strong analytical skill.
- Excellent communication and people skills, team worker.
- Knowledge of the airline industry is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11 September, 2020.
Apply to: [email protected]