Finally, Green Africa Airways has unveiled the cost of its flight ticket from Lagos to all the destinations (Abuja, Owerri, Abuja, Ilorin, Akure, Portharcourt and Enugu) operated by the airline.
When Green Africa will start Flight Operation?
Green Africa Airways is set to start flight operations starting from June 24 2021 as announced earlier. Yesterday, Green Africa Airways officially launch the airline website so that customers can start purchasing a flight ticket. The airline has since started flight ticket sales on the official website.
Flight Commencement date
Although Green Africa Airline will start flight operations on 24 June, some routes will start on a later date. Below are the routes and the date of flight commencement.
- Lagos – Abuja – Lagos – 24 June 2021
- Lagos – Port Harcourt – Lagos – 25 June 2021
- Lagos – Owerri – Lagos – 26 June 2021
- Lagos – Enugu – Lagos – 26 June 2021
- Lagos – Ilorin – Lagos – 28 June 2021
- Lagos – Akure – Lagos – 30 June 2021
How To Buy A Green Africa Flight Ticket
There are two ways you can buy a Green African Airline ticket. First, you can buy the Green African ticket directly on the airline website or contact a trusted travel agent to handle the booking process.
We are available to help you with Green Africa Flight Ticket. Feel free to contact us to book a flight for you – 08135146188 or 08167650848 (Call or WhatsApp). We are available 24/7
The Cost Of A Flight Ticket On Green Africa
Yes, Green Africa started flight operations with the cheapest ticket. But there is something important you need to know. First, the airline has different classes of a ticket and secondly, the class of ticket determines the cost of the ticket.
Class Of Services and The Cost of Green African Flight
Green Africa has 3 classes of services and they are:
- gSaver: The ticket cost for gSaver starts from 16,501 and the price can go higher. This ticket does not have a free baggage allowance and the ticket is not refundable but it’s changeable.
- gClassic: The cost of gClassic ticket is from 23,500 and the price can go higher depending on seat availability. Passengers in this class get a 15Kg baggage allowance. The ticket is not refundable but it’s changeable.
- gFlex: This is the highest class of service on Green Africa Airways. It’s also an economy ticket but the tickets are refundable. The cost of a ticket on gFlex starts from NGN 32,500 and it can go high depending on seat availability.
Green Africa Ticket Rules
It’s very important to read the ticket rules to avoid airline issues.
Green Africa Promo
Green Africa is offering a 10% discount to all gflyers. To get the 10% discount, just register on the website. After the registration, you will get a unique code that will allow you got to get a 10% discount on your next booking.