The United Arab Emirates has authorized VFS global to handle the UAE Visa applications for all passengers traveling to Dubai on Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline. VFS Global has resumed their visa service starting on 08th October 2020.
The VFS Global appointment came with an upgrade and changes in United Arab Emirates visa process. Initially, passengers will only provide a passport data page. Today, new guidelines and more documents are now required in other to get a United Arab Emirates visa. Travelers must provide all the required documents in other to get a United Arab Emirates visa.
The Required Documents For a United Arab Emirates visa
Below are the required documents in line with the new guidelines for UAE visa issuance.
- Valid Return Ticket
- Hotel booking or sufficient proof of accommodation address covering the full length of their stay in the UAE as per the duration stated in their booking.
- Negative PCR test result obtained within a 96-hour window prior to departure
- Valid Health Insurance covering the full duration of stay in the UAE
How To Apply For United Arab Emirates visa.
Now that you are ready to travel, kindly prepare all the required documents and visit the nearest VSF Global visa application office to apply for a UAE visa.
- Ensure colored photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background
- Attach all supporting documents required as per the checklist. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.