Air Peace flight to Abuja, Nigeria is one of the numerous flights that go to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja every day. With the acquisition of 2 Boeing 777, Air Peace has finally cemented itself as the best domestic airline in Nigeria. The airline which started operations a few years ago has gone ahead to be the leading Airline in Nigeria. Air Peace has over 15 flights from different parts of Nigeria and other African countries to Abuja on daily basis.
Air Peace Flights To Abuja
Air Peace currently has flights from 12 destinations to Abuja. The destinations Air Peace flies from to Abuja includes
Class Of Service
Air Peace Flight to Abuja has 3 classes of services.
- Economy Class
- Economy Flexi and
- Business Class
The economy class ticket is not refundable while the Economy Flexi and business are refundable. Passengers on Economy and Economy Flexi are entitled to 20 Kg baggage allowance while the business class is 40kg baggage allowance.
Cost / Price / Fare Of Air Peace Flight To Abuja
There is no specific amount for Abuja flights. However, there are 3 determinant factors and there are
- Class of service
The three above will determine the price of a flight to Abuja. For instance, the morning flight may be cheaper than the afternoon. Also, the day you choose to travel may affect the price too. The last is a class of service. The economy class is the cheapest followed by the economy Flexi while the business class is the most expensive.
Schedule And Time
The time of flight depends on destination. For instance, Air Peace has 9 flights to Abuja from Lagos alone and the time is from 7 am to 7 pm and sometimes to 8 pm.
- From Abuja to Accra, Ghana (International) time is 7 am and it’s only one flight to Accra.
- From Asaba to Abuja is by 09:20 am while Abuja to Asaba is by 11 am. Only one flight per day.
- From Benin to Abuja is by 12:25 pm while Abuja to Benin is by 10 am. Only one flight per day.
- From Calabar to Abuja is by 12:40 while Abuja to Calabar is by 15:10 pm. Only one flight per day.
- From Enugu to Abuja is by 2:00 pm and 2:50 while Abuja to Enugu is by 12:30 and 15:30 pm.
- From Kano to Abuja is by 10:40 am while Abuja to Kano is by 09:55 am. Only one flight per day.
- Lagos flies from Morning till Evening.
- Air Peace has 2 to 3 flights from Abuja to Owerri daily.
- From Port Harcourt to Abuja is by 15:00 while Abuja to Port Harcourt is by 12:10 and 16:30.
- Uyo has only one flight from Abuja to Uyo and the time is 09:30 am and 11:40 am.
- Yola. There is also one flight from Abuja to Yola and the time is 10:20 and 15:10
PS: Note that the time stated above may change anytime and any day without prior notice. However, it is advisable you contact the airline or a travel agent to get the exact departure time and flight availability.
Air Peace Baggage Allowance and Limitations
Air Peace offers various baggage allowances for passengers:
Business class passengers – a maximum of 40kg
Economy class passengers – a maximum of 20kg
Infants are allowed 10kg
Air Peace charges for excess baggage.
Maximum cabin baggage weight is 6kg, with pieces not exceeding 45cm x 33cm x 20cm.
Best Time To Book
The best time to book is now. I normally advise passengers to book at least a week or a few days before departure. Flight fare is not 100% predictable, it fluctuates.
How To Book
There are two ways to book. First is by booking through the airline directly. You can go to Air Peace website and book by yourself or contact the customer care to assist you.
The second method is through a travel agent. All you have to do is to contact a travel agent and let them know your travel plan.