- Chanchangi airlines is a privately owned airline.
- Chanchangi Airlines was founded in January of 1994 by Alhaji Chanchangi.
- It started operations on May 2, 1997.
- The airline has it’s head office in Kaduna in Nigeria
- The airline operates scheduled domestic services from Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Kaduna Airport and Port Harcourt International Airport.
- Chanchangi has won the Federal Airports of Nigeria award for best airline in 1998, 1999 and 2000.
- The Airline was grounded on Jul 5, 2010, after failing to meet the requirements of government for each airline to operate more than one aircraft but resumed operations on October 21, 2010.
- The Chanchangi Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft – 2 Boeing 737-300
Book Cheap Flights on Sagetravels.com
BOOK A FLIGHT NOW
It is Very cheap and Affordable